Monday, June 4, 2012

Review: The Skin Food Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream


Hello~ I'm back with BB cream review. Last month I purchased 2 new BB cream and now I will talk about it. The first one is The Skin Food Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream. Good Afternoon series are come with 5 varians and each varian has different function. My BB cream (Peach Green Tea) is good for controlling oil.



About the Product:
❤ The Skin Food Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB SPF 20/PA+
(Oil Controlling and Mattifying Bb cream)
❤A long lasting BB cream that helps maintain bright morning skin throughout  the day
without darkening or smudging.
❤ An oil-controlling and skin-mattifying BB cream that keeps skin fresh and matte with vitamin-enriched peach extract and sebum-regulating green tea.
❤ Good Afternoon BB cream Story Infused with skin-revitalizing afternoon teas,
 it helps you keep a bright, vibrant skin tone all day.

To use: Apply an even layer to skin in gentle patting motions. I use my Etude House Baby Doll Puff to apply this Bb cream.

Packaging:
As you maybe notice, this range comes with a cute wrapper (see the picture~). The BB cream comes with a small 30g tube. The main color is soft beige with peach and green tea cup as decorations.

Price: IDR 77.000
Amount: 30 g
Availabe Shade: #1 Light Beige and #2 Natural Beige
My Shade: #2 Natural Beige
Swatch:



What I love about this BB cream:
❤ The scent is nice, it is kinda smells like peach, but it is only temporary.
❤ It is contains SPF 20/PA+.
❤ The finish result is matte.
❤ Lightweight feeling and fit for daily use.  
❤ The texture is easy to blend and match my skin tone.
❤ The packaging is cute and the price is cheap.

What I hate about this BB cream:
❤ The coverage is light.
❤ The oil control is not really good (2-3 hours). Well, I expected more because this BB cream should be really good at controlling oil, judging from the name. I don't know why the oil control isn't really good.

Final Thought: I don't really like it, because the oil control isn't good. Honestly, I bought this BB cream because I heard it is good for oily skin. If you have super oily skin like me, I don't think this BB cream will works for you.

Read my review about the other BB Cream from Good Afternoon Series~ 

35 comments:

  1. wah, absolutely agree sama kamu shasha >.<
    bb cream ini kurang bagus ya oil control nya T.T
    aku juga pernah pake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah sama ya via? kukira cuman aku aja yang merasa kayak gitu >_<

      Delete
    2. iya, kecewa sm bb cream ini >.<

      Delete
  2. Udah pernah cobain Skin79 Intense Classic BB Cream sha?
    Cobain deh, oil controlnya nendang banget klo menurut aku :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi putri, belum pernah nyoba yang intense classic.. bagus ya? nanti deh kalau ada kesempatan aku cobain ^^
      thanks buat infonya..

      Delete
  3. AWRGH ! scream for that cute packaging :). wah ada yah produk skin food yang engga pricey ^^.
    nice review ;)

    blushoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayaknya karena ini bb cream versi ekonomis, n ringan banget makanya oil kontrol g gitu oke hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mungkin gitu ya..cuman kan di keterangan produknya diklaim kalau bagus buat mengontrol minyak, jadi agak tertarik beli karena itu..hehehe

      Delete
  5. sjak pakai yg aloe dan kecewa sm hasilnyaa, aku blm prnah lg coba bb cream skin food ._.
    tp yg ini mmg cute bgt ya packagingny sha >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang mushroom sama platinum grape cell bagus rin.. kalau aloe memang jelek sih menurutku..baunya terlalu berlebihan :(

      Delete
  6. wew, sempet mau beli karna packagingnya, untung blom deh >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coba yang varian lainnya aja vheii..siapa tahu cocok, kan belum tentu ga cocok sama kulit kamu ^^

      Delete
  7. Woow, it makes ur skin much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review, the coverage was pretty good but too bad the oil control is lacking! I guess I just have to skip this as I do also have oily skin >_<~ I miss seeing your review~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you janet~
      I promise I will back with more review in the future *hug*

      Delete
  9. ak ga pernah coba in bb cream nya skin food sih.. tp packagingnya lucu bangett. sayang coveragenya kurang yaa. ak lg pingin cari yg heavy coverage gt. nice review sha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau mau heavy coverage coba punyanya etude fen ^^
      Thank you udah mampir ~

      Delete
  10. aku tag kamu disini loh say...ikutan main yukk :) <3 http://defanilla.blogspot.com/2012/06/11-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh bisa minta compare light beige sama natural beige bbcnya skinfood gak? .. aku punya yang light beige tapi yang red bean pdhal aku psennya natural beige tapi malah dpt yang light beige T.T, btw kok malah kebalikan ya si red bean ini claimnya nourish and moist skin blablabla udah takut bakal oily abis eh malah oil controlnya mantap jaya aku g pake bedak sharian engga benyek loo padahal kulitku oily bgt.. cuma glowy aja tapi klo dipegang kulitnya tetep kering2 aja ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky..nanti coba aku buatkan foto perbandingannya ^^
      Yang red bean malah bagus oil controlnya? jadi bingung sama BB creamnya skin food ini hahaha kebalik2..

      Delete
  12. But does it smell like peach tea? D: Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :p it is slightly sweet,sour, and fresh :p

      Delete
  13. bought this bb cream after reading your review :D
    even though u said the oil control isn't good enough - i still bought it, because it's "peach" and has super cute packaging :p

    http://greenteacheesecake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this BB cream will works better for you :)

      Delete
  14. Wow!! love reading your review, now I wanna try it :)


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Can i know where you buy all these skinfood product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I bought this from local online shop

      Delete
  16. nice review! :) I'm wondering that if it works on my combination skin???? it's oily on my T-zone and eyes area. Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well for me the oil control isn't really good~ esp for my T-zone..

      Delete
    2. Yes~ I've already mentioned it on the post :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...