Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: The Skin Food Black Egg Pore Primer

Last month I bought quite many samples, and one of them is The Skin Food Black Egg Pore Primer. Actually, I don't need new primer, but when the last time I visited Gmarket, a seller from Korea was offered a great deal for this samples. So, I ended bought some to try.


About the product:
A pore-smoothing makeup primer that immediately turns into a velvety matte texture to effectively conceal enlarged pores and fine wrinkles. Your skin will look as smooth and firm as a freshly hard-boiled egg white.

To Use:
Apply a small amount evenly on target areas to smooth out enlarged pores and fine wrinkles. Make sure to smooth the primer following the direction of the pores.
Swatch:
The texture is like a clear gel and no weirds smell~


When the first time I wear this primer, I hate the sticky feeling from this primer. I wear a thin layer of this primer, it makes my face feel so soft but a little sticky. After several minutes the "sticky feeling" is quite dissapear and my face become quite matte. It is works really good as a base makeup before BB Cream. You can see my face become so smooth after I apply this primer and BB Cream. However, the oil control isn't really good for me. I'm quite dissapointed because I thought it will be great to control my oil, but after several hours my face become greasy.

Conclusion:
I can't say that I hate this primer~ I love how it makes my face feels so smooth and soft after I apply it. But I don't like the oil control. I guess this product is just "Okay", but I don't think I will repurchased the full bottle.

PS: Today is Mother's day in Indonesia, so I want to say Happy mother's day~  
Hope you all have a great weekend~

3 comments:

  1. Wow it seems nice, quite a unique product, Thanks for introducing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the samples and got allergy from this primer. The funny thing is the amount it brings... I think it's too much product for one application. Anyway, I loved your review. Nice blog! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 sample can be used for 2 -3 times for me because the amount is quite many. Too bad it doesn't suits you well :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...